Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A day at the park!



I would just like it noted that two seconds after the pic was taken of John near the water - - he ran in as fast as he could and soaked his shoes!! Got to love it.



Oh to be a kid again and get great joy from a swing! To watch John run around and go down slides and climb onto things, reminds me that I need to stop and relax and have fun too! Adults are way to serious. I found my self yesterday getting so stressed out about our house not being done when it was suppose to I was having a small melt down - then I remembered to find joy in everything! So I figure there is a reason the house isn't done right now - and I am enjoying the time I am having staying at friends house, our house will be done soon enough and we will be back to our normal lives, for now I will try to enjoy this season! Here are pics of the fun day with Grandma, Great Grandma and Auntie M at the park!!


No comments: