Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Picasso!

so while I was updating the blog..... my almost 3 year old was having a little fun. It seems he found a pen, we think in one of our boxes we were unpacking today, and well he had a little fun. I looked over at John and his hands had blue on them, hmmmm what is that? Then on closer inspection I got a little worried. OK a lot worried, is it permanent and where is the pen? After searching the toy room and begninning to panick Derrick comes down stairs laughing. I must admit I was not laughing nor was anything he did going to be funny to me. As I entered our master bedroom our darling son had painted a lovely portrate on our new master bedroom wall, in blue. After a small heartattack I grabbed the lysol disinfectant wipes and started praying the blue would come off the wall, it did. I was too stressed out to take a picture for fear it would be on the wall permanently. But the pics you see of our little artist, he's pretty good huh? ok, I can almost laugh now.

5 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

That's too funny! I'm glad it came off easily! Do you have red carpet?

The Young Family said...

In the pic John is standing on our bed, which is red and gold. Our carpet is tan/brown. I can laugh now.

The Riley's said...

So can I order the prints online or do I have to get it right from the source......

Cagle Clan said...

I am glad your new carpet is not red! I was thinking, "That's a very interesting choice"! :)
Of coarse, I would have never said your son's coloring the wall was funny had I not known you were able to get it all off!! :o)

The Young Family said...

OK, you are too funny. I was luaghing thinking red carpet with gold specks in it - kind of goddy don't ya think?! :) We just got the closet organizer in, so as soon as I have the room back in order, should be tomorrow. I will take a pic for you too see. It is pretty nice, we have a fireplace, we have always wanted one in our bedroom. So it is pretty cool to walk in to it every night.