Sunday, January 08, 2006

Master Bedroom

You've seen the master bath, now you can see the master bedroom. We have night stands coming in soon, we've never had night stands such a little thing that makes you excitted! So here it is.... now Jess you can see that the carpet isn't red - just the bed spread!





I don't know if you really all want to see a closet - but here it is! I think I gave all my clothes away - I looked at many of them after being in a box for a year - and I thought these are so old, so off to Goodwill they went! So I am going to have lots of fun replacing them over the next few months!



2 comments:

Carpenters said...

Your house looks great Emily! Oh and the cars too!

Karon

MKD said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for writing to me the other day via my blog! I think I'm keeping more in touch with those from RLC more so then I did when I was there!! :) I was going thru your blog & just wanted to point out how you have the X's on TV in the picture. Just goes to show how lame I'm & how I remember silly facts!! (personally I don't like the show, but Noah does!!)
Look forward to reading more about your life. I must admit I'm a little behind on some stuff....!