Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kept it off

Well it has been 7 months this month since I lost 35 pounds, and I have kept it off!! I ran two days ago 6.5 miles then did 13 miles on the bike today and am swimming 1/2 mile tomorrow and running 7 miles... I am pretty determined not only to keep the weight off, but to add some more pounds to the weight loss as well. I feel better than I have in years, and I am way more active too! The fun thing about this summer has been been putting on summer clothes that are loose or too big!! Yeah. Pretty darn exciting if you ask me! Ever take out the summer pile of clothes and start trying them on, only to shove them back in the closet, knowing that the dryer shrunk them?~! Well not this year, not for me! Yeah me.
I own more spandex now than I did in the 1980's - is that scary? It makes me laugh everytime, I laugh when I put it on and I think "I make this look good!!" Yes, then I laugh again... You have to have a sense of humor!

That is all, just a fun update!! Raise up the glass - Here's to keeping it off!!

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

ha ha, "I think I make this look good!" That is hilarious, love the attitude!
Congrats on staying in shape and that motivation... BEST to you on the mission for some summer clothes that make you feel good and look good!!!

Viv said...

Congratulations on keeping it off that is more than 1/2 the battle. Happy shopping