Friday, February 03, 2006

Shout out!

It has been a little while since I have done this, so I would like to give a shout out to Karen K. I just love this woman. She is the kindest nicest, most giving person! I must say she is an awesome friend. She will call to leave me messages, even though I don't always call her back in a timely manner. But does she complain ? Why no, she is very nice about it. No Karen you are not the only person I don't call back in a timely manner, just about everyone! (bad Emily) So there you have it you won't feel singled out. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate Karen. I am stealing this fun pic of Karen from another blog - So smiles Karen I love ya!


By the way Karen treated me to an Natalie Grant concert over the holidays, we had such a good time. Natalie Grant was great - but the comapany was even better.

Cya - Em

3 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

I agree! Karen K...you are awesome!! You are so sweet. I always feel better about myself when I've been with you :o)! Love ya! Shout out to Karen K!!!

Thompson Family Train said...

She is the best! I know how you got that photo Emily..It's ok pictures of Karen are hard to get!

Karen K said...

Of course pictures are hard to get of me....I am so much better in person! If you have ever tried to get a picture of me, you know it is hard to do. Melissa can because she will beat me up if I don't listen and do what she says. Teeheehee

Thanks Emily for all the nice things you said, you are a true friend. I love ya!