Thursday, May 08, 2008

John's big day!



Looking good, Billy Ray! Feeling good, Louis!

(thought the quote from Trading Places fit)





Kindergarten round up! John was so excited to go to school today - he wanted to pick out his outfit, so to the closet he went for the perfect clothes. Then with out me asking he brushed his teeth... this is a first. John didn't want to walk to school, he wanted to take the car. We live really close to the school, so I think he won't get a bus, but we don't know for sure. We pull into the
this is John on the bus!
He kept saying this is the best day ever!
school and I about tear up! Great I am thinking I am going to be that parent... Not only did I start to tear up, it is only an hour today people! ( What is my deal?) I was also that parent taking photos! That is right I took photos of John as we walked into school, and then on the bus. I refrained from taking pics of the classroom, now I must admit I wish I would have... I don't know what I am going to do on his real first day of school I am probably going to be a mess!


Here is lil' sister - not too happy that John was getting to go to school today, and she had to stay home.

2 comments:

Carly said...

LOL! I have a little one going into Kindergarten in the fall too and round up is a BIG day for them. They feel so cool! I was *that* mom too..... : )

Wes said...

What a fine young man :-) Are you going to know what to do with a child in school? LOL!! Have a great race this weekend! Rock the hizouse!!!