Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New additions to the house, no not a baby or puppy!



In one of my friends house growing up there was a picture that she had colored when she was young and her parents framed it and put it on the wall. I always thought that was a great idea, but had never done it. Well Grandma Mary took it to a whole new level! She had the kids paint a picture for us and then went and had it framed. I just love it. It is proudly hanging on our wall. To me it is the best painting ever done.



Another new addition to our walls:





This is our new motto: We may not have it all together; But together we have it all. We like it!

2 comments:

MKD said...

Love the new Decor!! (and the new page too!! It was time for a change wasn't it?)

The Young Family said...

Yes I saw your new look on your blog, and it inspired me to change mine. I actually would like to change it a bit more but I couldn't figure out how to do it quick enough.